How to download Google Pay? and how to transfer money from it
Do you know what is Google Pay? And how to use- Nowadays almost everyone must have transferred money from Google Pay. And also you can avail many services like mobile recharge, DTH recharge, electricity bill from Google Pay. If you don’t know what is Google Pay? and how to use it, how to download google pay, how to transfer money from google pay, how to link bank account with google pay. So you will get all this information after reading this article. So let’s try to find out.
What is Google pay and how to use it
Google Pay App is an official payment app of Google, which was launched by Google on 19 September 2011. Whose owner is google itself. Today crores of people in the world are using this app and transferring money easily. In google pay app, you get to see its security and performance very well. You will see that it has 500 million downloads in Play Store. You can make any kind of online payment with Google Pay. Because Google Pay is linked to your Bank Account and whatever transaction you do with Google Pay is also deducted directly from your Bank Account. Because Google Pay app is linked to your bank account and whatever transaction you do with Google Pay, be it electricity bill or mobile recharge. Or money transfer he directly deducts the money from your bank account. The security of Google Pay is also very good. So that you are not in any kind of danger. Let us tell you that at present all the best online payment apps like Paytm, PhonePe etc. are available. Among these Google Pay app is the best and security app. One, the Google Pay app is better than other apps and also gives rewards on Google Pay transactions as compared to other apps. Using Google Pay, you can do many things like mobile recharge, electricity bill, money transfer.
how to download google pay app in your mobile
You will easily find this app on Google Play Store and iOS Store. This app has been downloaded by over 500 million people and has a rating of 4.4 on Google Playstore.
To download the Google Pay app, you have to follow the steps given below
- First of all you have to go to Google Play Store.
- Now type Google Pay in the search box and search.
- You will see this app at the top of the search result.
- All you have to do is click on the Install button.
- The Google Pay app will start downloading and then it will be installed on your phone.
How to Transfer (Pay) with Google Pay
- Samsung Galaxy s22 ultra mobile price and features
- What is AMP and What are its benefits ? Accelerated Mobile Pages
Sending money with Google Pay is very easy, just like you transfer money from Phone Pay, Paytm, you can also transfer money from Google Pay. In this too the whole process is same.
- First of all, you open the Google Pay app.
Now select the contact to whom you want to send money or you can type the number to which you want to send money by clicking on New.
- Now click on Pay option.
- After clicking on Pay, enter the amount you want to send and click on Proceed To Pay.
- Now enter your 4 or 6 digit UPI PIN and click on OK.
How to Add Bank Account to Google Pay
Adding Bank Account to Google Pay is very easy. Follow the steps given below to link Google Pay with bank account
- After creating an account on Google Pay App, you will see your name at the top of the homepage, click on it.
- Now you will see the option of Add Bank Account, click on it.
- After clicking on Add Bank Account, a new page will open where a list of multiple banks will appear. Select the bank in which you have an account.
- Now you will see the option of Create UPI PIN, click on it. And enter your ATM (Debit Card) details and generate your 4-6 digit UPI PIN. UPI PIN is required while making payment.
- Now Bank Account has been added to your Google Pay.