How to Forget a Network on Mac, If you recently switched your Wi-Fi network or don’t want your Mac to connect to a certain network anymore. So in this case you should forget that network work. So in this article, we will guide you through the simple steps to forget network on Mac. How to Forget a Network on Mac in a few simple steps :-
How to Forget a Network on Mac
Forgetting a Wi-Fi network on Mac is a simple and straightforward process. If you recently switched your Wi-Fi network or don’t want your Mac to connect to a certain network anymore. Forget a Network on Mac will delete saved network settings and passwords, so your Mac won’t automatically reconnect to that network.
- Click the Apple icon in the top-left corner of your Mac’s screen and select “System Preferences” from the dropdown menu.
- Once you are in System Preferences, click on the “Network” icon. This will open the Network Preferences menu.
- In the Network preferences menu, select “Wi-Fi” from the list of available network connections.
- You’ll see a list of all the Wi-Fi networks your Mac has connected to in the past. Find the network you want to forget and click on it to highlight it.
- After selecting a network, click the “minus” icon (-) at the bottom of the list. This will remove the network from the list of saved Wi-Fi networks.
- A confirmation message will pop up, asking if you are sure you want to forget the network. Click “Forget” to confirm and delete the saved network settings.
Must read :-
MacBook Air 11 inch Specs and full Details : Click Here
Macbook Pro 2017, Macbook Pro 15 inch Full Details : Click Here
By following the above process exactly, you will have successfully Forget a Network on Mac . From now on, your Mac will not automatically connect to this network.